Tuesday, October 14, 2008

No pain, no gain.

I just mainly wanted to post an insane picture of Hazel Rei. You see my work-outs consist of me trying to make it so that my girls are entertained for 40 minutes while I work-out...doesn't really end up that way. Jade usually crawls over to my work-out mat and gets in the way while Hazel is obsessed with lifting my weights. So constantly I have to pause my work-outs to attend to them. Hazel actually picks up her toys and stands next to me and "works out" herself...it is pretty cute.

So this is what happens when you leave your weights unattended (and your 2 yr old) for a moment (seriously I just finished) and turn around to pick up your 9 month old child. No, she didn't hurt herself....and luckily I had my camera handy. Also the mess in the background is what happens when you "try" to get in shape with a 2 yr old and 9 month old! Note: Hazel's shoes are on the wrong feet....she likes them that way....



This is what happens when you are sleeping (for a moment!) and your 2 yr old gets into your diaper bag and plays Dr. with her sister. I woke up to...."baby got ouchie, she needs to go to the Dr."...Jade did not have "ouchie", but that didn't stop Hazel from bandaging up her head....fun...fun....fun...


1 comment:

Corynne Escalante said...

ouch! that's gonna hurt...