Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sickies

Both darling girls have been sick, which means that we have been pretty much secluded and homebound for awhile. God is good and both Hazel & Jade have been feeling better, so we have ventured out into the world again. While being mostly home for a week or so, Joe & I switching off to go run errands, we have had nothing really to report. Just having fun with Dad's slower schedule this week, happy to be back at church again! I love this picture of Jade and her slinky on Christmas so I thought I would post it just for the heck of it! More adventures to come, my poor camera has just been sitting in its bag. Much love to everyone.




Your mercy and loving-kindness, O Lord, extend to the skies, and Your faithfulness to the clouds.
Psalm 36: 5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your darling sickies...give them hugs and kisses from me! xoxo ally