Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Whatcha been up to?

Feeling a little down, getting over a bout with bronchitis, thankful for my husband who has helped me tremendously and dragged me to the Dr. Disappointed about a few things, missing friends and loved ones (so much so that my heart feels as if it will burst and tears fall spontaneously from my eyes---dramatic much? Yeah that's me, love me or leave me)....found and amazing little nugget of truth in a devotional this morning and thought I would share. Feel renewed strength, health, and love!



Romans 12:9 -- 21 provides basic principles that can be applied to every relationship in our lives:

Be sincere

Reject what is evil

Cling to what is good

Be faithful

Share

Be hospitable

Never return an unkind deed with an unkind deed

Be happy with those who are happy

Be sad with those who are sad

Get along

Don't be arrogant

Be a friend to someone regardless of his or her position or status

Don't take revenge, but trust God to look after you

More blogs to come! I promise to our faithful few (you know who you are too).....

When it's cold (35 degrees and below) and you want to walk around....hit up your local mall. We did, and we had alot of fun!!



Love, love love,

MON

3 comments:

Eileen McG said...

Hi Montgomery family!

I finally get to "meet" you. I am Eileen, Meredith's mom. Mere has told me so much about you and the kids.
I hope that you feel better.

Eileen G

The Montgomerys said...

Ahhh, so nice to meet you too Eileen!! Thanks for checking out our blog. I remember meeting you one time at the Ritz...long, long ago :) We love your daughter, she is amazing!! I have heard so much about what an amazing woman you are from Mere. Can't wait to see you again. Take care!!

LOVE

MON

Anonymous said...

Love you monica:)
thank you!