Friday, March 26, 2010

doodling.


My mom is great. She sends us packages that are so thoughtful, and sweet. Each item is put into that package with love and it shows!! She sent Hazel a super cool book awhile back. I had been keeping it hidden because it was so cool, and I didn't want scribbles to destroy it. It isn't like a normal coloring book, it is a well thought out coloring book. I really love it.  It's pages go through the seasons, and it seems to actually encourage kids to use their imagination. It is what Hazel does each day while Jade is napping. She loves it so much! I snapped some photos, because that is what I do, and I thought I would share.


This one is my favorite, it says, "This girl's best friend has moved away. Draw her some friends"

As you can see, our refrigerator cannot handle any more art. Hazel is super stoked each time she draws something, that she puts it on the fridge!

Love,
Mon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what an exceptional artist:) i love little hazel.