Sunday, March 7, 2010

Jade


Jade Anise...you have my heart! 

Joe and I were very, VERY surprised when we found out we were pregnant with Jade. I had to go see our doctor because I didn't know what was going on, and I had cramping and wasn't sure how healthy the pregnancy was. I had an exam and seeing her for the first time on the sonogram screen was astonishing. I was maybe six weeks pregnant so I was so shocked to see her tiny beating heart on the screen. Joe and I commented that she looked like a little peanut...her heart vibrantly beating. So the nickname "peanut" has stuck. She is our little peanut...and we adore her. 

Love,
Mon :)

For You make him to be blessed and a blessing forever; You make him exceedingly glad with the joy of Your presence.

Psalm 21: 6

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these are precious! i love her expressions.