Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter in Philly.

Easter is without a doubt my favorite holiday. No, not because of Easter bunnies (although they are cute), and the over abundance of delicious candy (although peeps share a very special place in my heart), but because it reminds me of how awesome of a God we serve. It reminds me of love, real sacrificial love and how Jesus died for our sins, and rose again!

Our day was spent with family, Ney Ney, Grandpa Bill, Ross, and Peter. We went to Easter Service at our church, Calvary Chapel of Media and had a great (however very chilly) morning. Joe of course made a especially delicious meal of Lamb, roasted potatoes, and this amazing brussels sprout dish that was to die for. More than just amazing food (which quite honestly is how we roll) we spent time as a family and that was more than any of us could of asked for!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very happy your Easter was blessed.
The food looks amazing, the girls and yourself very adorable!!

auntie ally said...

I know, that food looked great. Thanks for posting the pics!!! I love you...

Anonymous said...

Your Easter looked so nice and you and the girls looked so beautiful! Joe's dinner looked so good and so do your cupcakes! Auntie Susie

Anonymous said...

I love the girls in their groovy dresses! ADORABLE!!!! Luv Auntie Susie

Nina49a said...

What a wonderful day! You guys are adorable. Just to let you know, I am secretly jealous that you have a chef for a husband(:...ok I guess its not a secret anymore(;