Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snow


I hadn't seen real snow until a couple of years ago so each and every time it snows I get excited.  I tell you there is something so beautiful about falling snow or waking up in the morning to snow covering everything. While I do think my girls are California girls at heart (since they cry because it's sooooo cold), they do enjoy playing in the snow. Up until they get too cold and want to go inside. In this case it's mostly Jade saying "I no like NOOOO (snow)!" 


We hope you are all enjoying Winter!!! I sometimes wish I was in sunny So Cal but actually enjoy the coziness and warmth that winter brings. A nice fire, cozy sweaters, cute boots, scarves handmade by dear loved ones (<3!!!!!!), and warm tea in my mug! These are things I love and so I have learned to be thankful in all seasons, even when it is cold!!!!!!!!!!!
<3
MON


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It makes me so happy to see your happy. Love you Mija.

Molly Alyssum said...

Love it!!! Jade cracks me up. Her face is too much!!!

Joanne Cox said...

how CUTE... i no like nooo:)!!!
beautiful