Monday, November 24, 2008

Crafty Hazel...

Hazel is continuously asking if we could do a craft. I have wanted to do them with her, but to be honest I am not the most crafty person in the world. Her crafting ability is very basic, as long as she gets to glue stuff to other stuff, she is very content. After she had been asking to do a craft over, and over again one day...I decided that I would not deprive her any longer. After all we have a box with all the supplies to do crafts, crayons, glue, construction paper, glitter, poofy multi-colored balls, etc...I quickly cut out shapes in different colors from construction paper (my star was pretty pathetic), grabbed a a black piece of construction paper, glue, and we were off. We went over each shape and color, then she would get to glue it to the black construction paper. It's funny because apparently green is Hazel's favorite color because every shape was "green". Her favorite shapes thus far are for sure the star, and the circle, we are working on the rest. Hazel had such a great time, I was so happy to see her thoroughly enjoying herself.I hope you enjoy the pics of crafty Hazey!!!!!!

1 comment:

Corynne Escalante said...

i just can't believe how big and old she is getting... she looks so cute in that t-shirt with the long sleeves underneath...

i've been trying to let go, too. elliott loves tape, and i finally realized that i was just saying no, because thats what my parents would do. so now i just let him tape things... why not?